Monday 23 March 2009

TOKYO!

A few snaps from my trip last week, I always wanted to go and it didn't dissapoint, even though I had serious problems with my teeth. That sucked!


Puppetmastaz, these dudes rap with puppets, and swear alot.

Paper origami army

Sunrise on the 22nd floor

Shinzuku crossing, the one you seee everywhere, I crossed it! it's fucking busy.

No joke store policy at Bape

Tokyo Hands, this store sells EVERYTHING!

Sneaky snap in Supreme, dope store, nice staff too for a change.

Undefeated is above Stussy, which is doen the road from Supreme, it's the best street in Harajuku.

I think this artist worked on the MF DOOM stuff, I went to buy it and it was 3K so it was a pic job instead.

Vending machine for entire plates of food, fucking awful food trust me.

Kill Bill restaurant, food was nice, service was crap!

Tower in Shibya

Twos

The mountains coming in, Fiji is in the very back if you squint.

No comments: